Monday, January 3, 2011

Words of Wisdom::Funny SMS in English

Words of Wisdom::Funny SMS in English

Words of Wisdom::Funny SMS in English
*

Time is a marvellous healer but is a complete failure as a beautician.
*

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it’s sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it’s £1.50 per minute
*

Never let a man’s mind wander, it’s too little to be out on it’s own
*

I’ve used up all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead.
*

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either.
*

The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
*

The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
*

I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
*

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
*

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
*

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will whiz on your computer.
*

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
*

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
*

Don’t take life too seriously; no-one gets out alive.
*

It might look like I’m doing nothing, but at the cellular level I’m really quite busy.
*

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
*

Is there another word for synonym?
*

Marriage is a three ring circus: an engagent ring, a wedding ring, and suffering
*

ALGEBRA: A weapon of math destruction.


Did You Like Words of Wisdom::Funny SMS in English?



Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

 
Copyright 2010 Funny. All rights reserved.
Network CrazeClub l Entertainment Blog