Friday, December 31, 2010

Desi Cars:::Funny Stories in English

Desi Cars:::Funny Stories in English

Am 35 years old well experienced light vehicle drivers. I am not bother about the left hand or write hand driven Car . I have driven both the Car s over the last 25 years. Also I have driven a 3 wheel rickshaws when I could not find a Car . Some time during my collage and university life, I have experimented Joy Riding. Joy riding also a very interesting and enjoyable experience and give you more pleasure and fun, especially when you driving a Car , but its master did not know that some body have been using his Car when he was busy some where else. In addition, I prefer the Car s with four wheel option more likely. Car s with high and slim deck also amaze me.

Now Car s are available in the open market with rear or front wheel drive option, also some Car can be used both the ways, since they have a " shift" option. Some saloon and luxury Car s come with "Four Wheel Option" & you do not required any additional " lever" to enjoy four wheel option, just a "push button" will lead you there.

I never mind the shape of a Car either Foxy Car es with D shape or deck less long L shape or deck less TIDDA round type P shape or jaguar T shape. But colors and the internal features of a Car i do consider always.

I always sCar ed to drive a mini bus or lorry because of his vast volume and excessive seating capacity. Top of that when ever I asked to drive a truck, I straight forwardly refused to do so, because of its heavy diesel engine, excessive noise, diesel smell and dirty interior. I always like a pure Desi PIDMA SHEREE (sub continent Car ) or Suzuki Mehran or any other locally assembled Car with black fabric or leather Car pet and seat covers. Easily adjustable seat amaze me more.

Prior to getting in, I get clean, wash the Car thoroughly, open the bonnet, back deck, remove the all debris, check the water, oil level, battery terminals, if I found that terminals are covered, I like to uncover and check whether they are rusty. If need, I also clean and lubricate the terminal, tighten the clumps, lubricated them with grease/ thick oily lotions, check four of the wheel pressure and tyre condition. Then I start the Car to move. I always prefer the manual Car s, since I believe manual Car gives you more control and passion, easy to handle and get you involve up to end of the road. Also it involve you deeply with your face, attention, hands, legs, feet and even every inch of your body. Some Car s, i found with "cruse control and automatic navigation system". Its also very charming to me and offer me a total relax and satisfaction.

But fully automatic Car s make me lazy, since once you start an automatic Car , you have very less to do, and it keeps on automatically. I believe driver should drive the Car not a Car should led the driver to the drive.

Other preference as I precept, I like the Car s who start slowly and get speed eventually up with change of gear down the road. I like change the gear on engine demand and grouse. My grip on steering and control on petrol always remain firm. Where I find that temperature of the Car is moving upward, I let it cool down, because high temperature of the engine effect its efficiency and reduce its stroke timing which led to the collapse.

I never caught red handed while speeding or have been face a traffic fine also. I always very Car eful about the traffic rules and flow, I never violate the red single, instead, if I feel hurry, I changed the path. Since it do not put me on risk as well as the lives of the co - setters.

In parking lots, back yards of the offices or houses or elsewhere, when ever I find already Car , my Desi re to drive it even a little bit provoked and drive it even for a short while. I do not know why I love too much to repeat this experiment again and again but I could not control my self to be seated in the Car s.

Did You LIke Desi Cars:::Funny Stories in English??



Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

 
Copyright 2010 Funny. All rights reserved.
Network CrazeClub l Entertainment Blog